• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile/Sprint] Good Bye LG Optimus F3

Madshady

Apr 3, 2014
I would like to say good bye to all the dev's that supports the LG Optimus F3. You guy's sure made some really nice stuff for the F3 my hat goes off to you guys.

I just bought the LG Volt today and plan on using that cell phone from now on. Maybe at a later date once I know nothing is wrong with my LG Volt. I might donate my old LG Optimus F3 to a developer on this forum.

Again thanks to all the developer's that supports the LG Optimus F3.

Maybe next month I will donate my old F3 to a developer on this forum. I want to use the LG flash tool on it. That way it will have a fresh android install on it.

I just want to hang on to my old phone for like 30 days. Just to be sure nothing is wrong with the Volt.

I owned a phone that random froze or rebooted. But it did not start to happen till the phone was a nearly one month old.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones