• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile/Sprint] [Rom] [ALPHA] [4.1.2] Cyanogenmod 10.0 Unofficial

Do you like puppy's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rejoice all! So the headset seems to work in the latest update. It didn't play music through Apollo or SoundCloud when I had my aux in. Anyone else able to confirm? And I'll test 4g sometime later tonight when I get home.

I was able to play Audio from within Apollo with the ear phones connected and it worked perfectly. Output came out of the ear phones and not out of the external speaker. I didn't realize it was working correctly. Thanks for pointing that out.

Unfortunately it only works perfectly within the Apollo app. Outside the app it plays out of the external speaker as well.

Upvote 0
I was able to get the Torch app to work. It's basically a flashlight app. Expect to see it in the next update.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get 4g to work. I'm hoping i'll figure it out. :)
Any progress on the camera issues? Now that this isn't my main device I'll be flashing this once I get home and if there's anything you want me to test in particular I'm more than willing to lend a hand.

Upvote 0
This rom is really coming along really nicely. LTE is about to be a thing now and only important things left are headphones, GPS, LED, and bluetooth. What are the requirements for a beta, cause I think this is coming really close to being one.

I'm really not sure what would be the deciding factor to bump it to 'beta' status. Some would consider it now to be beta, while others would not. I'd say the turning point was when the camera update was posted. It's basically a WIP.

The headphones work in audio apps and in phone calls now. I do believe I have that fixed. The only time I noticed it plays sound out of the external speaker when a headset it plugged in is when your setting a ringtone or notification sound. I was using that as the 'test'. I however have not thoroughly tested it. I'm going to go ahead and call that 'working'.

That would leave 4g, Bluetooth, GPS, and LED. Oh, and Mtp. The problem is that it doesn't go strait from 'compile to boot'. Some of the files that are being compiled need to be overwritten with other files to get it to boot. That's not how it's supposed to be. It's close, just not 100% complete yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones