1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Virgin Mobile/Sprint] Root Problem, please read before you try it on yours!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nick777333, Dec 9, 2013.

1. nick777333

nick777333 Lurker

so i tried using motochopper v1.0 and i ran it like a tutorial told me, ran the batch file and it said that it started succesfully...the only problem is the sceen went black and now my device will not turn on at all..this is a real problem because i have no money to buy a new phone =( has anyone else experienced this? were you able to do anything about it? i tried to do the factory reset and it wont even turn on to do that. its completely disabled.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. HaTrEd360

HaTrEd360 Android Expert

You used the wrong Motochopper.

3. nick777333

nick777333 Lurker

oh, what version should i have used?

4. HaTrEd360

HaTrEd360 Android Expert

Well apparently there were two, I don't understand the difference between them whatsoever, but someone on another thread mentioned they found two versions of Motochopper, one had a smaller size then the other I believe, but I also forgot which one he used that worked haha.

So can you pull the battery and reinsert it and hold the up volume button and power to get it into download mode? If so, you can unbrick it.

5. BlingDiggity

BlingDiggity Lurker

Yeah, that's because the one that was larger in size was either older or specifically customized for a related but separate LG device. Can't remember which. I actually downloaded both of them, and by pure luck chose the one smaller in size to use.

LG Optimus F3 Forum

The LG Optimus F3 release date was June 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2460mAh battery.

June 2013
Release Date
Reviews