• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] Systemui Failed ????

Maybe bad flash or download did you do a dirty flash over a previous version
Its cm11 . on galaxy s3 . I had stock then went to recovery wiped cache data and dalvik. Then installed from zip . the software is starting to lag bad. Sometimes in the beginning it didn't but not it does any ROM you reccomend that works and is cool looking

Upvote 0
Its cm11 . on galaxy s3 . I had stock then went to recovery wiped cache data and dalvik. Then installed from zip . the software is starting to lag bad. Sometimes in the beginning it didn't but not it does any ROM you reccomend that works and is cool looking

I have been very impressed with SOKP. I'm currently running the July 31, 2014:
Sonic Open Kang Project

Upvote 0
I've had it happen, but I always believe it was due to the fact that I altered the status bar with xposed framework

Never had to restart the phone tho, phone typically says systemui failed to start 3 times in a row, while its saying it I get no status bar, but after The 3rd message status bar starts and all is good

Usually only happens during boots for me personally, I believe I started happening with the m6 or m8 or whatever snapshot build

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones