• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Virgin Mobile Warranty

It's the luck of the draw I guess. I called, got transferred once and 5 minutes later I had an email in my inbox stating that my new MT would be here in 3-5 days even though they Fedex 2 dayed it (thank you VM).

MT's been working perfectly since with no issues and the GPS has been fantastic. I called around 5:30pm central so maybe it was a down time.

~Novak

Upvote 0
This thread should be stickied!
---
Also, when you get your replacement do it come with battery and charger, even though VM say it wont?

When they send you a replacement phone, that is all it is.
You need to keep the back of your old phone and the battery as well.

They send just a phone in bubble wrap. But you get it before you send yours to them so you'll see that when you get it.

They have their good times sometimes, in my case that was listed, it wasn't their brightest moment. However they did give me free overnight shipping for the hassle, and I did not even request anything, didn't say what I felt about everything. So they do strive for customer satisfaction.

Upvote 0
vm stated i must send my phone to them BEFORE i recieve a new triumph, and if i dont send the old one back within 14 days they will suspend my account!!! This makes me very angry!!!, also i emailed them and have heard no response!!! this is the second time in a week i have had HORRIBLE service.

Edit:

I called back and they straightened everything out ill have my new phone in shortly.

Upvote 0
vm stated i must send my phone to them BEFORE i recieve a new triumph, and if i dont send the old one back within 14 days they will suspend my account!!! This makes me very angry!!!, also i emailed them and have heard no response!!! this is the second time in a week i have had HORRIBLE service.

Edit:

I called back and they straightened everything out ill have my new phone in shortly.

So did you have to send it in still before? That is very odd to me, because when they sent my replacement they sent me a prepaid mail envelope that was made for the phone to be shipped back in.. because they paid shipping both ways

Upvote 0
So I dropped my HTC One V by Virgin Mobile today and was pissed. I called up HTC and they estimated $150, more than what I originally paid for the phone. In a last ditch attempt I called Virgin Mobile who without asking any questions said they were shipping a new one with an envelope to send the old one back in. I was amazed!!!

Upvote 0
So I dropped my HTC One V by Virgin Mobile today and was pissed. I called up HTC and they estimated $150, more than what I originally paid for the phone. In a last ditch attempt I called Virgin Mobile who without asking any questions said they were shipping a new one with an envelope to send the old one back in. I was amazed!!!

Manufacturer warranties don't cover user error, insurance does

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones