• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] Working no props ng4 update?

pcmxa

Dec 31, 2012
It looks like Nick's NG4 no props update link is broken?

I hadn't been planning on updating my phone to ND4 but it started acting weird (phone stopped overclocking and wouldn't connect as a USB device) and I went back to stock to fix the issue. I figured as long as I was here I would update to ND4, but I can't seem to locate a working link to the ND4 no props update.

I am stock, rooted, with TWRP as recovery. Thanks for any help.

It looks like Nick's NG4 no props update link is broken?

I hadn't been planning on updating my phone to ND4 but it started acting weird (phone stopped overclocking and wouldn't connect as a USB device) and I went back to stock to fix the issue. I figured as long as I was here I would update to ND4, but I can't seem to locate a working link to the ND4 no props update.

I am stock, rooted, with TWRP as recovery. Thanks for any help.

Here ya go bro, mg5 to nd4 no props
:cool:
Also if you went back stock with moon's mg5 zip, the update may not work. Apparently its not completely stock. But I have a twrp mg5 stock backup if you want.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones