1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Virtuous 3.1 with sexy rosie?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pdykstra, Oct 28, 2010.

1. pdykstra

pdykstra Well-Known Member

Okay so I just rooted today and finished installing and setting up virtuous ROM 3.1.. I'm new to the root thing but I really like the look of the sexy rosie mod (Sexy Rosie - The Incredible List).. can this be installed on Virtuous ROM 3.1 and if so how do you go about installing this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Weazol

Weazol Android Enthusiast

You can try any mod.. Go into recovery make a backup of your current setup then choose install from zip and locate the sexy rosie you downloaded and install it.

(and yes this combination works)

3. rtm0004

rtm0004 Well-Known Member

hmmm, tempting, I like the one with handscent built in

4. pdykstra

thats one i installed.. working great

5. rtm0004

I'm gonna have to give it a shot, clear up some icons, I want to get a nice clean look on my phone

that and the transparent icons are gonna get me going towards that I believe

6. pdykstra

the transparent app drawer that this gives you looks really nice, imo.. my only complaint is that theres no indication of which home screen your looking at, but I can live without that

7. rtm0004

did this last night along with installing the transparent apps for pandora and ESPN scorecenter, looking good!

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews