1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

visual land prestige 7g bricked?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by D3CIM8OR, Sep 29, 2014.

1. D3CIM8OR

D3CIM8OR Lurker

I have a Visual Land Prestige 7g. When I try to boot it up, it just stays on the visual land logo splash screen.
    I have tried rooting it by running uberizer on it, but it said that it couldn't find the drivers for the device and exited. Since then, I've only been able to boot it once successfully, and that time it kept popping up messages that random services stopped whenever I tried to start an app. I finally shut it down, and now it is in it's current state staying on the splash screen.
    I tried to factory reset it and clear the data cache by holding down the power, volume up, and volume down buttons at the same time, but it didn't work. Any suggestions?

It is running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

Hello and welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear about the famous tablet . have you tried to get into the recovery of the tablet to wipe data or recover from cache

3. D3CIM8OR

D3CIM8OR Lurker

I assume you mean holding down the power, volume up, and volume down at the same time, which I have tried. I wiped the data and cleared the data cache. Same result.

I forgot to add: The time it worked after I ran uberizer on it, it started up with the data reset: I had to set up the tablet with my google account, etc. and I hadn't wiped it before that.