1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

visual voicemail problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dizzy, May 19, 2011.

1. dizzy

dizzy Member

Recently I've had 2 issues crop up with Visual Voicemail. The 1st problem was messages could hardly be heard, even with volume at max ... if I enabled the speakerphone I could hear the messages a little better but still not as loud as they'd been. The volume problem began a few months ago but wasn't happening consistently. The 2nd problem is that I'm no longer able to access the voicemails thru the notifications bar ... an icon appears but when I pull-down the notifications window there's no visual voicemail icon. This problem began a couple weeks ago.

Anyone got ideas? I've tried multiple "power-downs" and a "reset" ... neither helped. Phone is not rooted, running HTC v2.1.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Android Expert

Try pressing the Menu button while in the Sprint Visual Voicemail app. Look for an option to update the app.

Maybe that will fix things. Other than that I am not really sure how to help you.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews