1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Visual Voicemail Save and Export options don't do anything when pressed

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by s0nflower, Jul 20, 2018.

1. s0nflower

s0nflower Newbie

When I press "Save" or "Export to file" on a voicemail (in Visual Voicemail) nothing happens.

Does anyone know to get around this issue? Is there a fix?

I googled what folder are visual voicemails stored in on android os and I found a thread that said VVM but when I search for that on my phone (in "My Files" or in "System") it does not return any results.

Thanks in advance,
    S0nflower

2. Rsmcomputer

Rsmcomputer Lurker

I've reported problems with Visual Voicemail to Cricket Wireless support and they seem disinterested in my problems (have to start playback multiple times to hear entire message & new messages don't appear until you click sync, so you never get notified that there are new voicemail message waiting). So, I found Fusion Voicemail Plus to be a great replacement. Many, many more options and works every time!

s0nflower likes this.
  3. s0nflower

s0nflower Newbie

Thanks RSMComputer. Notification hasn't been an issue, but it's good to know of a plan B.

My deal is why isn't "Save" or "Export to file" working...? I have a voicemail I need to forward in an e-mail.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews