1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Visual Voicemail

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by folsomparty, Jun 5, 2010.

1. folsomparty

folsomparty Lurker

Could someone post some screenshots of the visual voicemail on the EVO 4G. I'm unable to find much info on it. Thanks!

2. RaiseUp151z

RaiseUp151z Well-Known Member

Sorry don't have any screen shots for you...but I can tell you sprint voicemail is awesome on EVO. You can fastforward & etc ...it is right on spot loads up quickly. Forget the screen shots just go get yourself a EVO.

3. jhuff83

jhuff83 Newbie

Does anyone know if visual voicemail takes away from your minutes?

4. speedfan

speedfan Member

from what I've seen, it doesn't spell out the voicemail for you, unless I just haven't figured that out yet. I can only get it to tell me who called and it lets me pause and rewind a voicemail.

5. FLEMTP

FLEMTP Member

No, the voicemail is turned into a media file and sent to your phone. When you play the file, you can do so even while in airplane mode. (ie: no service )

6. richtj99

richtj99 Newbie

Hi,

I have an Evo & I would like to know where to find this feature? I was on the phone with sprint during setup & they told me to skip all setup features. Handy for a newb to android...

Thanks,
    Rich

7. spider055

spider055 Newbie

Click on your voicemail icon and then set up your account. :cool:

8. dan330

dan330 Extreme Android User

go into your apps drawer..
    look for the icon... that looks like a tape with a green play button.. "voicemail"

9. richtj99

richtj99 Newbie

ahh, thanks! I thought it was more of something that you would read. This is pretty cool.

Since it saves as a media file, is there a way to retrieve these voicemails for storage?

10. Aragorn

Aragorn Well-Known Member

Google Voice will do transcription of your voicemails to text. It's kind of hit and miss, but works well enough.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews