1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

VMUSA Account number

Discussion in 'Virgin Mobile' started by Kahroo, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Kahroo

Kahroo Android Expert

My friend is helping me get over to T-Mobile but to port my number I need my account number. How do I find out what this is?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. skippy126

skippy126 Member

I believe your account number is just your ten digit phone number.

3. aml1025

aml1025 Android Enthusiast

Your account number is separate from your phone number. To get it you need to call and ask for it, or email "saveme@thevirginangels.com" to request it.

4. Ranhead

Ranhead Android Enthusiast

I made the phone call and got mine quick and easy. Just don't mention you are looking to port your number or they will connect you to the "retention Department" ....... yuck!!!!

5. Kahroo

Kahroo Android Expert

I got mine and told them I was porting my number and bam she gave it to me. Simple as that.

6. dstephe9

dstephe9 Well-Known Member

You can get great deals on phones through their retention department. I have been offered AMAZING deals through it

7. duvallite

duvallite Well-Known Member

I tried emailing VM to get my account number yesterday, but they responded that they could not provide it via email, and that I would need to call them. So I called, and just told the CS person I needed my account number to update my files, and she readily gave it to me. I will be switching to T-Mobile in a couple of weeks.

8. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

I think it depends on the operator you get. I've called for info to port my number with several previous carriers and they gave it to me no questions asked.