• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Vocal monitor app?

So... I see MP3 recorders, metronomes, drum and mix machines, tuners, tab makers etc but no vocal monitor or even karaoke apps... any ideas why? It seems like a money bucket even at .99 due to the popularity of karaoke and usefulness to musicians...

Sent from my MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to resurrect years later, but this is relevant. I noticed the lack of a vocal monitor as well a few years ago. Needed something to monitor me while I practised some Mozart movements for a Chorus I am in and I end up practicing while I commute. It is hard to hear yourself in the car over the music, so I created an app to help with that aptly named Vocal Monitor. it also records sessions too so you can listen later and critique. It is still in the early stages. I'd say it Alpha quality. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codedpixel.cpvocalslive

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones