• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Voice Call Between Users

umtblbl

Mar 6, 2019
Android studio using and users who are registered to the application by e-mail, I want to be able to call each other among themselves in the application. Calls will be in the application and will be audible. (phone line not over the network)

And the calls will be in a random way between users. Could you please give us information about this?

I did a lot of research but could not find. :(

My English may not be very good, I am sorry for this, please help, thank you and wish you a good work. :)

Thank you, but it's not what I'm looking for. I want a voice call over the internet or wifi without phone number. Such applications exist in the play store, but I cannot find any information or documents about how it is done.

Probably the ones in the Play Store are proprietary, and they just don't publish documentation about how they actually work, their protocols etc are all secret.

I'm not a developer of course, but maybe look into using SIP?
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/

Upvote 0
Thank you, but it's not what I'm looking for. I want a voice call over the internet or wifi without phone number. Such applications exist in the play store, but I cannot find any information or documents about how it is done.
Yes, you can voice over the internet or wifi. But the phone number is compulsory. But you can download the app to play store. I have shared Some name :
Hushed App
Burner App
Gotta Go App
Sideline

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones