1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Voice call problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JJ24, Jul 22, 2011.

1. JJ24

JJ24 Newbie
    None

Jan 7, 2010
    Hi

I am having problems with my s2 the voice call volume seems so low even with its turned right up, It sounds too bassy and not very crisp sound. I have tried that code thing the one starting with *#*#1..... This helps a little bit with turning it up but once you turn your phone off you have to re do it. Also people have been complaining that they cant hear me very well. Has anyone else had this problem or is it a handset fault. I am on orange and have not rooted the phone. PLZ Help....:eek:

Advertisement

2. plum

plum Newbie
    None

Jul 22, 2011
    Hi

I just got my galaxy s2 last friday (upgrade from 3) and i had exactly the same problem that people couldn't hear me clearly. But when i used the speaker phone option the other person could hear much better.

I spoke to the customer services and he made reset the phone, but it made no diffrence. He then told me it was probably a problem with the chip in the phone and organised a new replacement phone. I got this on wednesday and it's working perfectly. They didn't seem to quibble much about replacing the phone, which may suggest that it's a problem they have encountered frequently???

So it may be a actually defect with the phone itself

hope that helps

JJ24 likes this.