1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Voice Commands button

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by N17RO, Jan 6, 2012.

1. N17RO

N17RO Lurker
    None

Jan 6, 2012
    Firstly hello to everyone.

I've just bought myself a Driod Razr and am confused with the Voice Commands button in blue under the apps section. When I press it the screen goes white for 2 seconds then back to the apps screen. It doesnt say speak now or anything like that.

Question is as its new am I missing something?

Thanks
    Craig

Advertisement

2. HTTR

HTTR Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 9, 2012
    Male
    Virginia
    mine says.."please wait...please say a command".....I use Vlingo mostly, but I just checked and this works. (just not as accurate for me) Good luck

3. Mtal1ca

Mtal1ca Lurker
    None

Dec 29, 2010
    Independent breadman
    Danville, VA
    I am getting my Razr Maxx on Tuesday. Can someone tell me if there is a way to use voice commands by pressing and holding the answer button on a wired headset? This worked like a charm on my iPhone that I am switching from. I listen to a lot of music and things throughout the day and thats why i use a wired headset over a bluetooth device. I tried it on the Verizon store demo with my current headset that I own(Ludacris soul) and it wouldn't work. I went ahead and ordered the phone anyway, because I was tired of being held prisoner by apple. The voice command with apple, however, was a part of my everyday life. Thanks