1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Voice Dialer is not working on my INC2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by trankster, May 18, 2011.

1. trankster

trankster Well-Known Member

My voice dialer does not work. I press Voice Dialer and the message Listening pops up, but immediately beeps and says try again, then the dialog disappears before I can try. I restarted the phone, but same result. Voice to text works in other apps. Any advice?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. trankster

trankster Well-Known Member

The voice dialer does work with my Bluetooth speaker (Blueant S4), but not with the handset. I contacted HTC and they suggested rebooting, pulling the battery and clearing the voice dialer data, but that did not solve the problem. The problem may have something to do with pairing with a Bluetooth device that allows for voice dialing using the phone's voice dialer.

I installed a 3rd party app VLingo which works perfectly with the handset for voice dialing contacts, plus offers other voice features. :)

3. starryskies

starryskies Lurker

Is anyone else having voice dialer issues? Mine is not working (i'm not using bluetooth)

4. blackepoxy

blackepoxy Android Expert

+1 That is a superb voice action app.

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews