I have a Droid X rooted, running GB.650 with CM7 ROM. No other issues that I am aware of, but for some reason I can't access my voice mail on Verizon. It says my password is incorrect. I even went onto my Verizon account online and "successfully" changed the password 5 different times, but it still won't work. I tried letting their website generate a new password. No dice. I tried calling *228 and "activating" the DX again, then rebooted. Still no dice. I found no other posting with this kind of issue on here. Can anyone tell me what might be wrong? I don't want to call their tech support, with my DX being rooted and running CM7. I know they'll expect a "factory reset" to solve everything, and obviously that isn't going to help here. Edit: The plot thickens. I also can't make outbound calls! I think I know why. Earlier today I had been trying to use Titanium Backup to restore the Verizon Visual Voice Mail (VVM) app from a backup I made of the rooted GB stock ROM before I flashed CM7. I was never successful in the attempt, and TIBU would just keep spinning its circle endlessly, so I had to force it to close. I'll bet I hosed some portion of the voice functions on the phone, and maybe even the way the keypad is read when dialing. So I am going to restore my nandroid made last Saturday night before I got into all this. Hopefully that will put me back to where I had a functional phone (without VVM). Edit 2: With the nandroid restored, I can now make and receive calls OK except when I dial *86 I get a "can't connect your call" recording. This is likely because I had also been trying to set up Google Voice to use as a voice mail service when I was having the above issues, and in the process it had me dial a number which sends "special codes" to my phone, which likely locks me out of Verizon's voice mail and sends it over to Google Voice. So I need to find the codes to undo that. I saw them somewhere today while researching Google Voice. I just need to look through my browser history to find them again.