1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Voice Recognition on Google Dashboard

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jrdatrackstar, Jun 1, 2011.

1. jrdatrackstar

jrdatrackstar Member
    None

Jun 18, 2010
    Has anyone been able to find the Personalized recognition settings on the Google Dashboard website? I have personalized recognition enabled in my Voice Search settings on my phone. Then I go to my Google Dashboard and look for the settings to erase my recordings or change my recognition settings, but cannot find them anywhere.

For the poeple who do have this option enabled, what are the settings like on your Google account and other settings?

Advertisement

2. frankkduf

None

Feb 17, 2011
    i havent that option at all in setting! i still look for it since i switched for a nexus s from nexus one on decembre 16th

3. jrdatrackstar

jrdatrackstar Member
    None

Jun 18, 2010
    That stinks....guess it isn't all bad . for me then lol. Go to the market and make sure you have the newest version...2.1.1 I believe.

4. TurboChan

TurboChan Lurker
    None

Jun 8, 2011
    I just enabled this personalized recognition option today and was also looking for the dashboard data and couldn't find it.

But then I came back about 1-2 hours after enabling and the data appeared. You have to go to your Google Account page, then to the Dashboard page, and there will be a section called "Speech" with a green mic icon next to it.

[​IMG]

Maybe it just takes some time for changes to take effect.

5. jrdatrackstar

jrdatrackstar Member
    None

Jun 18, 2010

Thanks for the help, but i figured out what was wrong. It turns out I wasn't even using a "true" Google account, but was using the Umail account I set up when I first started college. After creating a new Google account and importing stuff over, I now have this option. Thanks for your screenshot though.

Tags: