1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Voice Recorder Markers HUAWEI P9 LITE

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Diego MG, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Diego MG

Diego MG Lurker

Hi everyone! I have a HUAWEI P9 lite and I usually use the default voice recorder included in the phone software. I would like to carry out a phone reset but I have long records with many markers in them and I don´t know where the marks data is stored. I tried to save the audio files in Google Drive but then I can not see the marks and the audio file do not have this markers. Does anyone know how this software manage this data?

Thank you very much in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Phalon4 and Unforgiven like this.
  3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Huawei backup is probably your best bet here. I can't speak specifically to your issue, but I've used it and have had great luck with it backing up and restoring all my app data.

mikedt likes this.
  4. Diego MG

Diego MG Lurker

Thank your very much! I will try this! DMG.

Voice recorder

Voice recorder Forum

com.app.studio.voicerecord

Voice recorder is a high quality voice recording application, store your recordings as voice memos and share them with your friends, this application uses the high quality (8-41.1KHz sample rate) to give you the good recording experience. This app is simple UI, instant start and easy to use. Features: 1. HD audio recording. 2. Simple user interface, instant start. 3. All the required functionality is in one screen and within the user's click. 4. Supported operations in this Version - Recording with high quality. - Format file: mp3, ogg - Play, pause, stop audio file. - Send/Share your recording. - Delete your recording right from the app. - Save the recording file. - live audio spectrum analyzer - mp3 encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz) - recording in background (even when display is off) - microphone gain calibration tool - save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control - easy to use recordings list - send/share a recording via email, sms, mms, facebook, whatsapp, dropbox, etc. - record by internal or external microphone - We are improving .wave format 5. A timer to monitor your recording time with audio recorder. If you have questions about voice recorder, please send me an email We will fix it for you. Thank you for using the voice recorder application. appleinfo.studio@gmail.com

READ MORE
November 1, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
10M+
Installs