1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

voice search vs google now

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dmcjr22, Dec 25, 2013.

1. dmcjr22

dmcjr22 Android Expert

Hey guys title says it all what exactly is the difference between the two only thing i can tell is google now collects data for nsa!!! Is there a difference? Any feedback or opinions welcome!

2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Gnow runs in the background mate, uses search history, emails, gps and wifi data to know where you are and learns what it thinks you need to know to give relevant info to you. Voice search is just voice search.
    Oh mate please tell me you arent one of the growing numbers of conspiracy theorists lol.... I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL MAAAN! :beer::D

3. dmcjr22

dmcjr22 Android Expert

K thanks for info
    No just like to add humor, and ive always known thats was govt does now im just being proven right lol.....

How was xmas hope good

Btw thought mate was a aussie thing?

funkylogik likes this.
  4. funkylogik

Xmas was great mate. Santa gave me money for a tablet :)
    Nah we say mate a LOT in scotland, especially if we dont know someones name :beer:

5. javamann

javamann Android Enthusiast

Hey, Funky, It's not a conspiricy; it's a fact! That's just the way it is!

JM

6. funkylogik

Dont think the NSA or UK equivalent care much about my info though. Im pretty boring :beer:

7. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Android Expert

Wait.... so I shouldn't be asking Google now where I can sell these Taiwanese cyclops midget lady boys?

funkylogik likes this.
  8. dmcjr22

dmcjr22 Android Expert

token id say no but id like to know where you get them i need better deal than 50 an hour

9. funkylogik

10. Spaceprobe

Spaceprobe Android Enthusiast

Well now that international polls have found the US to be the biggest threat to world peace, with 13% of Americans agreeing with that view I guess the surveillance will increase. Good luck with reading my E mails, boredom will take on a new meaning.

funkylogik likes this.
  11. funkylogik

No offence to americans personally but the US as an entity really scares me!

12. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

No offense taken. :)

The rest of this has zip to do with the SGS3, so please take it to the Politics and Current Affairs subforum of the Lounge.

/thread closed

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews