1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Voice speed dial-bluetooth speaker phone

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by samsungsr, Jan 1, 2012.

1. samsungsr

samsungsr Lurker
    None

Jan 1, 2012
    I have a samsung galaxy apollo with 2.2 Froyo firmware, I have installed Voice Speed Dial App, which works great from the phone, I also have a BT speakerphone for Hands free car use, which works great for incomming calls or last no redial hands free. If I press the BT speakerphone button it will open the Voice Dial App on the mobile phone, and the speaker phone speaker omits a tiny his, as if its connected, but I cannot talk through the speaker phone to activate a call. Tried reboot of phone and repairing of speaker phone. Am I missing something, or is there a setting I need to change. Thanks for any guidance.

Advertisement

2. samsungsr

samsungsr Lurker
    None

Jan 1, 2012
    As an update to my own question, I have switched off and removed battery on the phone and on the speakerphone rebooted, repaired and still the same;
    The app works very well on the phone.
    The speakerphone is paired to the phone and I can accept incomming calls via speakerphone bluetooth.
    I can also doulble press the speakerphone button to make last number dial calls through the speakerphone.
    If I press the speakerphone button once it starts the app on the mobile but neither the phone or the speakerphone respond to my voice.
    Thanks for any ideas.