1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Voicemail Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by quarterblack, Dec 17, 2012.

1. quarterblack

quarterblack Lurker

Every time I hold 1 (*86) to call VM voicemail, it takes me to VM tech support. Weird, no? I know I could call my own number, and change the longpress as such, but is there any way to fix the original design? I am on a custom ROM, but I can't see how that changes the function. Will calling my own number charge me any minutes?
    Thanks, Android Forums.
    QB

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kwknott

kwknott Android Expert

On the rom I use you can go to Settings > Call > Voicemail Settings and change your voicemail number. This is number phone calls when you hold 1.

I have heard of some roms where it is something other than your phone number. Check your settings and change if necessary.

3. npolite

npolite Newbie

Yep I tried this and it still isn't working. I'm on Virgin Mobile if that helps. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Edit: Just dialing my number directly has resolved my isssue. It's a still a workaround but I'll take it.

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

My custom ROMs have this issue fixed. If you use a gsm/miui/ect ROM you will have this problem

5. npolite

npolite Newbie

Hi Simon,

Has this been fixed in the CM10 builds? I've tried a few back in January with no luck.

Thanks,
    Nick

6. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I don't do CyanogenMod

HTC One V Forum

The HTC One V release date was April 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2012
Release Date
Reviews