1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Voicemail Update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by KOLIO, Dec 28, 2011.

1. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Did anyone else get this update from SPRINT today,or,recently?

Looks like we got the ability to save voicemails to the SD CARD,that's about the extent of the update,as far as I could tell.

kbrn likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. drexappeal

drexappeal Extreme Android User

I got the update last week, but I hadn't taken the time to look at what changes were added.

3. kbrn

kbrn Android Enthusiast

Thanks for the tip. I just updated mine manually and Yes with the update you can now move msgs to the sd card and also the layout changed to inbox/outbox/saved

Nice!

drexappeal and KOLIO like this.
  4. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

THX to you as well. I didn't even realize that you could manually check for an update for Voicemail, as I never really got into the VM settings after initial set-up. I was prompted to the update via notification bar. Again, thanks!

5. drexappeal

drexappeal Extreme Android User

Only thing I don't like about the update is, I just had to record a voicemail greeting and my preference was the robotic Sprint version. I wonder if there's a way to set it back to that.

-EDIT- Nevermind, just had to delete the active greeting and name recording.

6. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Once again,just received a notification to update the Voicemail application.
    The latest version now stands @ T.5.3.0.30

Motorola Photon 4G Forum

The Motorola Photon 4G release date was August 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2011
Release Date
Reviews