1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root voicemail?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fullbloodedmut, Jul 15, 2013.

1. fullbloodedmut

fullbloodedmut Android Enthusiast

i received a voicemail from metro stating i need to bring my esteem in for a important update,or they say my fone will not receive the new speeds,is this the new zve update ? or wat,is it because im on #2 2.5 rom and they cant ota the update to my fone,has anyone else received this voicemail too? sorry if someone has already asked,i didnt see anything bout it :thinking:

Advertisement

2. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Nope, but it might be ZVE. Speeds in LTE?

3. fullbloodedmut

quick question,i was wanting to clean up my fone by reintalling 2.5 and startn fresh,is there a chance wen i do could it trigger my fone to do a ota ???

4. Mexjoker

Doub it. My guess is that it would have to be full stock, no cwm/twrp, nor rom. :3

5. fullbloodedmut

thanks bud,still iffy bout it,prob,try it in the morn,lil late for me to gt into it now,but will post tom the outcome

6. Mexjoker

Alright well have fun, man! :eek:

7. fullbloodedmut

well im all stock,out of the box,give it alil time to see if update comes on its on,prob jus going to jump to the update tool and see so i can try out ldrifta newbie

8. Zeiro

Zeiro Member

You reverted back to stock?

9. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

Just plug to lg tool and see if it is .i can say something about this ZVE update and it is this file called lte images . Sounds funny but if you delete this the 4g lte will disappears from status bar and phone laggs but when u put this folder back in the 4g lte comes back . Sounds funny but is it some simple files that gives us data . And this update is to stop this TEST MODE i was told . Waiting to see if this is so but just to say check it out for yourself. :eek::D:rolleyes: its called LTE IMAGES what is the pbc bin and where is it located .

10. Mexjoker

Any increasr in speed?

11. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

Yes a lot and not the only one that can say i see this .but those speed kernels that was for zvd. That all is dead

12. fullbloodedmut

yes but found out i didnt hav to unroot,the update would of done all that i guess lol

Tags: