1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Volume button difficulties when using a case?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hal1, Dec 25, 2011.

1. hal1

hal1 Android Expert

How is the volume button working out with your case?

I'm using the Verizon silicon case until my Seidio gets here. The silicon cases seem to be made so that there's extra material that pushes against the volume button, since the volume buttons seem to be flush with the phone. - not working out too well.

But what about cases where they have a cut out for the volume? Are you able still depress the button?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chefster74

chefster74 Member

It isn't the friendliest volume rocker I've ever had, even the Tbolt was better. I use volume control, a simple great app.

3. Blackthanos

Blackthanos Well-Known Member

No problem here. I use the red case that was in all the promotional pics of the ReZound. It's just a simple snap on case but it gets the job done and looks good doing it. Picked it up from HTCPEDIA.
    HTC Hard Shell Cases for HTC Rezound

4. hal1

hal1 Android Expert

Which one? I see several.

The thing is, I use NoLock, so I use the volume rocker to wake up my phone.

5. zazan

zazan Android Enthusiast

I"ve got the Verizon gel type case and it is a pain. The volume rocker was hard to use initially now it is really almost unusable. I ended up going to the sound control (menu>settings>sound) and making all my volume settings there.

6. rafier

rafier Well-Known Member

I use a fingernail to press up and down. Cruzerlite case with proper cutouts. The more use the better the TPC responds, a case of use it til it works. lol

7. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

Otterbox Defender series here and buttons work better with the case on than they do with it "nekkid".

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews