1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Volume control and 3G widget

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JJ24, Jan 20, 2010.

1. JJ24

JJ24 Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Hi

i was wondering if there is a way of disabling the side volume control for the ringer volume because i keep hitting it when holding the phone and its starting to get annoying!! :thinking:

Also is there a way to get a widget on the home screen to turn the 3G on and off there are ones for bluetooth and wifi but not for 3G well not that i can find anyway!!

Advertisement

2. mmusaji

mmusaji Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Not sure about disabling the button, but widget for turning off 3g is under htc widgets->settings->Mobile Network

3. hakr100

hakr100 Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2010

Ahhh...you are right...it is under settings. I thought it would be freestanding.

Thanks very muchy;)

4. Myronbg

Myronbg Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Central Coast, CA
    When using the camera or doing much of anything in landscape (& sometimes in portrait) I keep hitting the ringer control. Going all the way to minimum goes to "mute" but a "up" touch re-activates the ringer. I'd like to set & forget (via widget) & if needed to "control" the volume use the widget to activate.

5. mdeva

mdeva Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2009
    EXACTLY! I spend 90% of my "settings time" bumping into the volume control. Stupid design, but HTC has proven that there aren't any bright bulbs over there.

Tags: