1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Volume is very low

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pirahna, Jun 27, 2011.

1. pirahna

pirahna Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 14, 2009
    The volume on my Revolution is very quiet even at maxed volume. It is next to impossible to talk on speakerphone when driving and my car is not very loud. And even with a wired stereo headset I can't hear pandora or the sirius/xm app in the gym over the sound of treadmills. I never had this problem on any of the my previous android phones (og Droid, Droid x and Thunderbolt). Anyone else have this problem? Any fixes for it?

Advertisement

2. 1of7627

1of7627 Well-Known Member
    None

May 26, 2011
    Male
    Tech @ Community College
    Spokane, WA
    I've not had this problem on my Revo. Compared to my previous phones, it's media, call and speaker volume are comperable. If you're certain the volume is all the way up, there must be something wrong with your phone. I use an app called "Audio Manager" to ensure all volume levels are set as needed. (There's a free version you can try to help confirm the problem.) - MarkC

3. czervik

czervik Newbie
    None

Jun 25, 2011
    Mine is on the low side, especially the media volume, but it's not that bad. It sounds like you might have a hardware problem.

4. sandystorm

sandystorm Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 19, 2011
    corrections officer
    Ohio
    Mine is low also compared to other phones. Thought on my old EnV Touch it was because they put speakers on the inside of the flip but this LG has nice speaker on back and music is low along with the ringer. Still love it though

5. ezryder

ezryder Newbie
    None

Apr 14, 2010
    Mine is crazy-loud!!! I have to literally turn the volume all the way down on speakerphone and even then its quite loud. I'd like it to be a bit quieter.