1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Volume level warning unrooted

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AuntDroid, Oct 20, 2014.

1. AuntDroid

AuntDroid Lurker

Has anyone with an unrooted gs4 found a better solution?
    I can't find a true fix for that obnoxious warning that forces me to pull over my car/bicycle, stop the treadmill or pull out my phone while in the ghetto just to make sure I know that "listening at higher levels can be dangerous" by unlocking the screen - clicking "ok" - hitting the volume down key once - then I'm able to turn up the volume with the vol^. I don't use headphones I use a portable speaker except while running (not biking). This "safety feature" is not safe at all. It is a hazard. My phone is not rooted.

The only "fix" I've come across : after starting the music player immediately turn up the volume to make the stupid warning pop up so you can hit "ok" before you begin driving or walking in a shady part of town. It's not a true fix but if you can make it second nature to MAKE the warning pop up on the first song it cuts out a lot of the frustration later.

I understand why the warning is in place but it seems like the equivalent of individually wrapping cigarettes in a pack. I don't smoke but it would be an almost completely useless hassle just like this volume warning.
    ....... Aaaand that's my 2

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. johnny_w

johnny_w Well-Known Member

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews