• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help volume ringer help please

Whenever I receive a call or notification after a couple of seconds the ringer volume starts to drop and eventually is silent and on vibrate only. This means I am often missing calls. If i miss one call then the ringer is on silent for any further calls.
I have now tried six different apps which claim to lock the volume or keep it at maximum but none have worked. This happens with the stock ringtones or self made mp3's.
Any help would be most welcome.
thanks

Whenever I receive a call or notification after a couple of seconds the ringer volume starts to drop and eventually is silent and on vibrate only. This means I am often missing calls. If i miss one call then the ringer is on silent for any further calls.
I have now tried six different apps which claim to lock the volume or keep it at maximum but none have worked. This happens with the stock ringtones or self made mp3's.
Any help would be most welcome.
thanks
Seems this might occur if you get your phone wet. Why dont u remove the back cover and battery and let it dry if u got it wet.

else, i'm not sure about the problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones