• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Volume Rocker Ringer-Vibrate Problems

jmr201

Dec 29, 2009
I have a Droid that is running CyanogenMod7, the latest stable build. When I try to use the volume rocker to cycle through the volume settings, when I get to vibrate or silent mode the volume remains on and a little sliver of volume bar remains on the indicator and will never go down all the way. This has only recently happened to me as I have always been able to cycle to vibrate and silence the ringtone too. I first noticed this after installing Extreme Alarm Clock. I went through the settings to make sure I didn't change anything then uninstalled the app. I am not currently using any other apps to manage my sounds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the reply! I tried this and it did not help. I wiped Data and cache and reinstalled my ROM and at first it seemed to fix it then it quickly reverted. I am thinking that some app I am using is inadvertently messing with the sound settings. I guess I can go through one by one until I find the culprit.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones