1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Volume Rocker Ringer-Vibrate Problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jmr201, Sep 19, 2011.

1. jmr201

jmr201 Newbie
    None

Dec 29, 2009
    I have a Droid that is running CyanogenMod7, the latest stable build. When I try to use the volume rocker to cycle through the volume settings, when I get to vibrate or silent mode the volume remains on and a little sliver of volume bar remains on the indicator and will never go down all the way. This has only recently happened to me as I have always been able to cycle to vibrate and silence the ringtone too. I first noticed this after installing Extreme Alarm Clock. I went through the settings to make sure I didn't change anything then uninstalled the app. I am not currently using any other apps to manage my sounds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement

2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

Oct 28, 2009
    Male
    Graduate Research Assitant | That part time IT guy
    3rd Rock
    reinstall the app, then go into settings and clear data without opening the ap and then uninstall it again and see if that helps.

3. jmr201

jmr201 Newbie
    None

Dec 29, 2009
    Thanks for the reply! I tried this and it did not help. I wiped Data and cache and reinstalled my ROM and at first it seemed to fix it then it quickly reverted. I am thinking that some app I am using is inadvertently messing with the sound settings. I guess I can go through one by one until I find the culprit.