• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help **Vote for Micromax A70 on XDA**

Guys its 14 now but i do not think it will be created if you read the reply on the same threas you will see the post mentioning a quote from admin saying :

As cajun says above.

Please remember that popularity although an important factor in deciding if a phone gets a forum, IS NOT the only factor.

We are likely to see more and more low priced devices around that will be very very popular (due to price) and we will not be adding them all if any!

So in addition to popularity we consider things like the specs of the device, does it have anything particularly new to offer, are there existing or potential developers for the device (not just ROM cookers) and so on. This does mean there will be potentially "good" devices that we will not add. In addition of course we have to have regard to our resources. In today's world we could add several devices per week, but we would not be able to provide enough administration and moderation to keep things running at least fairly smoothly! " -- from XDA same thread

++ Admins here are much more co-operative than on XDA i think , I mean just in case of our device XDA sys that the device needs to have some good specs and real different things but over here they created page for our device instantly

Upvote 0
am not gonna vote for this ****ed up handset.

You seem to be very angry abt the device !!
I would advice to just chill :D !!
almost all the problems are solved over the same page on forum !
the device is agreed frustrating but Hybrid v3 and other ROMS and mods make i worth ...

So plz vote !!!!!!!
even i think that it not gonna affect but : try and try may yield success !!!

Upvote 0
hey @all
can we do it this way :p --> everyone make several accounts over xda & vote for a70 from them PLEASE... WE desperatly want an xda subfourm .. see galaxy y got approx 4-5 more ROMS coz of xda fourm ...... their devs can make cm7 easy for us also ......

*does anyone agree ?

I don't encourage that....
we could easily get a subforum if we create some threads over there .....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones