• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.::Vote for Phandroid!!!::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted a while back, but have been keeping an eye on the numbers.

Took a look around at android community tonight, and its hard to see how they have driven such strong voting. I'm looking at the very current topic coverage, which seems sparse and pretty light on the kind of summary reference threads we see here in phandroid's HTC Incredible forum, for example.

I guess they must have a largish community built over time, but the user growth and traffic levels on phandroid's forums looks liek the best horse in this race. Phandroid deserves to win this vote!

Upvote 0
voted... Has anyone thought about using a proxy to help vote? I know im counting for 5 :)

Ok the idea was good however it knows... LOL I still voted for the best out there and should be the only one out there... Phandroid.

Counted for 1 vote...
Phandroid wouldn't need the extra help anyway, we're the best!

Not sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones