• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

VPN Android problem

wwatfa

Lurker
Dec 21, 2011
hi all

i am having a very hard time to set the VPN on my new Android Samsung Note

here is the scenario which i am facing:

i have a free VPN (from a working and realiable site) which works great on my iphone 4 & Ipad over 3G and wifi !

when i have set up the VPN on my new android, i am able to connect via my 3G (same network as the above iphone 4) but the VPN disconnects alots, so i keep on having to log in again and again

then, the even weirder problem, is when i try connecting via WIFI, the VPN connects fine, but i am unable to surf the net or use any application which needs to connect to the internet !! when i type an address i get the message that the page could not be loaded ! when i disconnect the VPN everything works fine !

what is driving me crazy is that it works great on my Iphone 4 and Ipad 2 !! i am going crazy surfing the net, but could not find any useful help !

anyone had this problem? and is there any working solution ?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones