1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

VPN app w/ RSA token?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Franck1048, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Franck1048

Franck1048 Lurker
    None

Sep 20, 2011
    I need to connect to my company's VPN. I'm on a Galaxy S2.

Here is the info I have :

The IP address
    User id
    4-digits personal Pin
    RSA Token 6-digits Pin

Is there a VPN app that supports this? I've been searching the market and google and I can't find any solution.

Advertisement

2. skadoo323

skadoo323 Lurker
    None

May 12, 2011
    I don't think there is as the RSA pin is normally a pin that changes every minute or so. If your company utilizes Citrix then you could use the Citrix app to vpn in.

3. John Redcorn

John Redcorn Android Enthusiast
    None

May 9, 2011
    The rsa fobs can be used for lots of different vpn and other systems. It's just an auth method not the vpn itself. You'll need to make note of the name of the vpn software (contivity, anyconnect, secureclient etc) you use on the pc, if they have an android version it would almost surely be in the market.

If there is no special app you use on the PC that's probably just windows built-in pptp vpn and I think that's also built-in supported natively by android. I'm not completely sure on that, I see vpn settings in my settings, I've never tried it don't know what it is so one would assume pptp.
    Should just be a matter of making a new vpn connection profile and typing in that ip if that's the case.

edit: and connecting to vpn with unauthorized devices is a big no-no at a lot of companies even if they haven't taken steps to prevent it. If you aren't IT make sure you're ok to do so.

4. Franck1048

Franck1048 Lurker
    None

Sep 20, 2011
    Yeah on the PC I use Checkpoint SecureClient to connect. Their Android app just came out, but the only fields I can input to connect are "Server" and "Activation Key".

I have no idea how to make this work.