1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

VR and N4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bonerp, Sep 22, 2014.

1. bonerp

bonerp Android Expert

Anyone have any idea whether this will be as good as the Occulus Rift device just announced - in terms of speed of response, availability of games, movies, apps etc?

I'm interested for improving vision and a couple of apps exist for this purpose, but worried about the reports (with other devices) of motion sickness due to slight responsiveness issues (ie movement followed by on screen movement).

Also I thought the VR was a wrap around screen....as the note 4 is the screen I wonder how effective this can be?
    B

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bonerp

bonerp Android Expert

3. MISS DIVA

MISS DIVA Android Enthusiast

4. thirstypirate

thirstypirate Well-Known Member

I'm really looking forward to getting the VR if initial user reviews are good.

5. bonerp

bonerp Android Expert

Only concern I have is sickness it might cause..... I get travel sick!

6. bonerp

bonerp Android Expert

Just received an email from Clove saying its been delayed until January. I'm not having them hold my money for 3-4 months so will cancel the order. I might buy it in the new year...might not now. Seems daft that a note 4 accessory is launched 3 months after the phone!!!

7. dmodert66

dmodert66 Android Expert

sib0rg and bonerp like this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews