1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

VR Headset for Nexus 6P

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by IIIRIC, Feb 16, 2016.

1. IIIRIC

IIIRIC Lurker

Is there a VR Headset that can be used with the Nexus 6P? Does anyone have any experience with this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Timax135

Timax135 Lurker

Yes, the Deim vr headset works with all phones up to 6 inch screen size, I have one and have posted here that it is incredibly difficult to set up correctly with the 6p. The Deim native QR code doesn't work and the bluetooth controller is hard to use. You will find that you have to take the phone out of the viewer and setup a game or movie manually every time you want to view something. These are relatively inexpensive glasses at @£30 here in UK, sold by Alegol. They are far from the best and I have probably leaned a lesson and wasted my money. To be fair the company that sold them gave me a lot of advice on how to set them up but you have to install a certain qr code, which isnt the one that is matched to the set the download NFC tools and the instruction manuals are completely useless.

IIIRIC likes this.
  3. yea look up Google Cardboard (make sure its V2, necessary for nexus 6p) and Mattel makes one called the view-master that is apparently a perfect fit for the 6p

SGSkale likes this.

Nexus 6P Forum

The Nexus 6P release date was September 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 12MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 810 processor, and 3450mAh battery.

September 2015
Release Date
Reviews