1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support VZNavigator on Devour NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pmrodrig, Apr 12, 2010.

1. pmrodrig

pmrodrig Lurker
    None

Apr 12, 2010
    Can someone please pull the VZNavigator apk file and send it to me either thru the boards or email txpeterster@gmail.com

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. gcastilloo

gcastilloo Lurker
    None

Mar 17, 2010
    Energy Technician Residential
    Palmdale, CA
    Huh? I don't know what that means. I have a Devour and it already comes with VZ Navigator but why use it when Google Maps with Navigation works much better and it's free.

3. pmrodrig

pmrodrig Lurker
    None

Apr 12, 2010
    well, the problem is that I had VZNavigator, and it was waaaay more accurate than Google Maps, I have used both quite a bit and I rather pay the VZNavigator service because quite frankly, it is way more accurate.

What I meant by extracting the .apk file which is the actual installation file for that program and is only located on the Devour atm, I need it to install it to my handset (DROID) which does not have it atm. Thanks

4. SourPatchKid

SourPatchKid Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 11, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL
    If I could figure out how to do it, I would. :( I love love love VZ Navigator. When it started working fine on DH's EnVTouch and not on my Curve it was time for the Curve to go.

....If you can talk me through it and let me know what I'm supposed to do, I'll help ya.

5. pmrodrig

pmrodrig Lurker
    None

Apr 12, 2010
    I appreciate the help. But I think you have to root your phone, in other words make it so that you can see the root files, including the app files. I dont know how to root your phobe but Im sure googling it might come up with some ways to do it. Let me know if this was helpful or not, and I will try to research more.