• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

VZW 3G slower than ATT?

Rule 1. Never believe what a sales associate tells you when it comes to technology. Those people just know the very very basics and that's it.

Your rule one is false and far over reaching. I've met several sales associates who have quoted things to me that many people on this very site have said to be true about the very phone in question. So there are more that don't know what they are talking about, but there are a good handful that do know what they are talking about.

Upvote 0
I cannot even stream music on ATT's joke of a 3G network here. Half the time I cannot get a data connection at all.

right, I went from not being able to make a Telephone call within a 8 mile radius of my house and good luck even then with ATT, now with Verizon I can stream my XM satellite radio over 3g all the way to work and back!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones