1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

VZW Galaxy Note 2 Sound Quality

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TarheeMBS, Dec 12, 2012.

1. TarheeMBS

TarheeMBS Newbie

Hey Guys,

Just got my new VZW Galaxy Note 2. Overall I LOVE this phone. Only thing I've noticed is when I'm using the ear speaker (not speaker phone, if that makes sense) I've noticed when the other person is talking I hear some slight feedback. Its only when they talk and stops when they aren't making any noise. Its just a real quit hissing/static in the background of their voice. Their voice comes in clear there is just this background noise that goes along with it. Not a deal breaker on the phone but just kind of annoying. Any thoughts on this? Is it consistent with the phone or maybe my carrier?

Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TarheeMBS

TarheeMBS Newbie

I think its worth noting I don't notice the feedback as much on speaker phone as I do when its on the normal speaker against my ear.

3. Harplayr

Harplayr Well-Known Member

No I don't notice that. The sound quality on voice calls sounds fine to me.

4. N0P PH473

N0P PH473 Member

Maybe the other end should enable "enhanced voice privacy"... or vice versa ..in phone settings.

5. menmyjeep

menmyjeep Well-Known Member

I don't hear any unusual sounds either. Actually the very opposite. All of my calls thus far have been extremely clear. Speaker, no speaker. Makes no difference.

6. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

I dont hear anything like that either.
    Granted my Note is withh Sprint but that shouldnt make a difference.
    When you hear this have you tried turning the volume down a bit?

7. Morgus

Morgus Member

Ive noticed slight things like that with every phone i have had. Sometimes a hiss or some times a slight cut out. I think a lot of it is just the cell network.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews