• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories vzw high gloss case +seido holster

tbta02

May 17, 2010
got my seidio innocase II and holster combo today and its great .put my phone in the holster with the vzw silicone case and it fits perfect except the clip on top sits on power button .silicone case has a raised part for the power button .innocase has a cutout and looks like silicone case can be removed and it would fit well . silicone case also fits in the vzw shell holster combo .the innocase case and holster is the best out of them all and ill be using it and nothing else . im done buying accs for this thing . i have 4 cases , screen protectors ,extended battery ,battery charger . like this phone alot .must have is the 1750 seido battery and innocase holster combo .

got my seidio innocase II and holster combo today and its great .put my phone in the holster with the vzw silicone case and it fits perfect except the clip on top sits on power button .silicone case has a raised part for the power button .innocase has a cutout and looks like silicone case can be removed and it would fit well . silicone case also fits in the vzw shell holster combo .the innocase case and holster is the best out of them all and ill be using it and nothing else . im done buying accs for this thing . i have 4 cases , screen protectors ,extended battery ,battery charger . like this phone alot .must have is the 1750 seido battery and innocase holster combo .

+1
I'm not a holster user, but I feel the same way about the Seidio Innocase line.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones