1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

VZW "New andriod phones"

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Grenade, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Grenade

Grenade Active Member

Nov 3, 2009
    OK, I understand that the VZM driod is suppose to be a great phone, however, after some reading I keep hearing of people saying "there will be a ton of smartphones but christmas etc etc" Anyway, my question is will VZM be releasing any more andriod style phones that have a physical keyboard? I am very very picking on this issue because I have been using a TREO 700wx for years and love the keyboard. I have an upgrade, so I am going to give the driod a try and think I can handle its style after getting use to it. Does anyone know if VZM wil lbe releasing more phones this years with a physical keyboard? It's really a deal breaker for me. On a side note I saw another phone that VZM plans to come out with made by motorola but cant think of its name (have a razr style keyboard) and I already can tell I wont like it. Anymore that may be worth waiting for that has what I need? thanks!!!

btw, HATE blackberry! will not buy one of those. thanks!

Advertisement

2. Grenade

Grenade Active Member

Nov 3, 2009
    bump... no one in the same boat as me? thinking of picking up a driod on friday, and want to make sure I am making the right decision!

3. Droid503

Droid503 Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Tough question to answer I would think. Once the Droid launches I think Verizon will open up about future releases this year. Right now the Droid is the phone they are pushing, and I do not see them announcing or really leaking anything that might eat into Droid sales until after it launches.

I am torn between the Droid and the rumored Passion/Dragon, but I too want a physical keyboard which the Passion/Dragon does not offer. I am getting the Droid, and hopefully new info comes to light before the 30 day return window closes.