• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Not sure at this point. Just got off the phone with VZ Service and they still will not acknowledge that the Fascinate is even coming. They did however tell me that Blackberry was coming out with some type of iPad like device. The service rep was very nice but stated that many times those on the internet know about new devices launching before they do... No kidding. :)

Upvote 0
Not sure at this point. Just got off the phone with VZ Service and they still will not acknowledge that the Fascinate is even coming. They did however tell me that Blackberry was coming out with some type of iPad like device. The service rep was very nice but stated that many times those on the internet know about new devices launching before they do... No kidding. :)

I love how Verizon never acknowledges but Best Buy does. When I called to confirm with the lady at the Best Buy mobile center in the Best Buy near me. She said they are taking preorders starting on the 29th. She then went to her email and told me that the release date is set for the first or second week or September.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones