• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories w00t My 2150MAH battery + backplate will ship tomorrow!

Have you seen the pictures posted, and are you OK with that (the extended hunch)? Just out of curiosity, as I still have not talked to a single person that thinks that large bump looks good enough to buy.

Well I bought it (supposed to be here tomorrow). But that was before the pics were posted.

That said, I will render final judgment once I have it in the phone. However I will most likely keep it as I would rather have the longer battery life.

To me, its kinda like gaming. I would rather play a game for the gameplay, vs graphics. So basically.

Gameplay> Better than being a graphics whore.

Extended Battery Life> Than the bulge in the back of the phone.

At least imho, but will let you know how I feel once I have it installed.

Upvote 0
Have you seen the pictures posted, and are you OK with that (the extended hunch)? Just out of curiosity, as I still have not talked to a single person that thinks that large bump looks good enough to buy.

Wow... no I hadnt. The "picture" on HTC pedia makes it look barely bigger, I need this for when I'm in Hawaii so I'm ok with it for that but I think when I get back I'll be getting a stock sized extended battery LOL

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones