• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Waa waa waa...STOP IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFRESH

Android Enthusiast
Dec 26, 2009
The Bay Area SF/Oak
jill_greenberg.jpg

Yep, the picture above represents all of those that cry so much about their phone...

Ask yourself why you cry so much about your HTC Hero?

Have you asked yourself that maybe YOU are the problem and not the HTC Hero?

Making threads about how much you hate the HTC Hero and crying about it won't solve anything!

How about you make a positive thread and find out if some of us can fix your problem?

Rooting has plenty of benefits, it can fix many issues! Believe it or not...

Oh I forgot, YOU didn't root before the 2.1 update. YOU are stuck with a 2.1 stock ROM ....*POINTS AND LAUGHS AT YOU*

My HTC Hero is running perfectly fine, my only issue is BT. But guess what? I stopped using BT ....

And another thing....If I'm not happy with the ROM I'm running right now, I can always switch to another ROM that will fit my needs. Too bad you can't do that because YOU ARE NOT ROOTED!

So all you cry babies out there...seriously...STOP IT! JUST STOP!

Not everyone wants to root, or even has the ability. I don't have a new enough computer to sync with my phone, and I'm not about to spend the time on someone else's computer to do it and redo everytime I change ROM's.

That said, I'm still rockin 1.5 and loving it. After reading the multiple 2.1 threads I think I'm gonna go ahead and get it for my Hero and my wife's Moment. Have to go to a Sprint store for it though.

Upvote 0
Not everyone wants to root, or even has the ability. I don't have a new enough computer to sync with my phone, and I'm not about to spend the time on someone else's computer to do it and redo everytime I change ROM's.

That said, I'm still rockin 1.5 and loving it. After reading the multiple 2.1 threads I think I'm gonna go ahead and get it for my Hero and my wife's Moment. Have to go to a Sprint store for it though.

Just an fyi, you only need the computer to root your phone (and actually I think you can do it from your phone - check xda if interested). You could download new roms from your phone and reboot to recovery and flash a new rom if you wanted to change. Just wanted to clarify your statement about needing a computer everytime you wanted to change roms - it isn't necessary but can be helpful.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones