1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Waddup y'all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Optimus 2X, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Optimus 2X

Optimus 2X Lurker

So I just joined the forum and I wanted to say hi.

I came here because I had some problems and I sort of had to do a lot of research on my own and I know that some people aren't that good at tech stuff (I'm not saying I am either but here I'm talking about your parents or grandparents) and it's not fair that they can't use certain features of a phone for example even though they've paid a lot of money for it - user support is sh*t most of the time.So yeah the reason I'm here it's just that I wanna be able to use my phone to the fullest and have a place where I can find solutions quickly for my problems and also try and help other people.

My phone is a LG Optimus 2X,running (an official) Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread after I have updated it via LG PC Suite from 2.2 Froyo.

To get me started I would like to ask you people where is the right place to post fixes to problems? (I was going to ask about those but I figured them out myself) - and I want to share it with other people.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome to Android Forum -- Thanks for joining. Note: The sub-forum for your device would be the correct forum to post your questions, comments, or concerns.

It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to tap or click the Phones or Tablets -Link in my signature - from there just scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks for all Android Devices. I hope you find Android Forum informative and prove to be useful! Happy Holidays.! ;)