1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Wait or buy?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by hamzz96, Jan 10, 2012.

1. hamzz96

hamzz96 Lurker
    None

Jun 24, 2011
    Student
    UK
    Hi everybody! :)

A few months ago my Hero broke down, i only had around 150pounds so i decided to get a Blackberry, bad decision that was. I hated it. Now that i've sold it i have quite a bit of money saved up (around 350-450).

I've been very interested in the Galaxy s2 (especially in white, it looks ace!:)) the sensation XE also looked appealing to me but with ces coming up the SGS3 and other new spec droids maybe announced. I also want a phone that holds it's value well and/or is futureproof, that's why the 4s also looks appealing to me.

I'm having to put up with a 20pound nokia atm and i really need a phone, my other concern is that the newer droids releasing in the future will be too expensive because i only want to stay around 400 and no more than 500.

What do you think? :) is the SGS2 worth getting?

Thankyou
    Hamza

Advertisement

2. kool kat2

kool kat2 Android Expert
    None

May 21, 2011
    Male
    Carson, CA
    Id say buy sgs2. I know its said a lot but no matter when you buy, a more month later something better comes along. The thing is that now we're getting into the quad-core phones and it may just be me butbdo we really need 4core phones? I would say a dualcore monster like the sgs2 would be future proof enough, assuming you like samsung. My friend has one and ive played around with it and i think its awesome.