1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

waiting for a replacement phone/camera sd problem...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TBreezy, Dec 21, 2009.

1. TBreezy

TBreezy Newbie

so i on saturday was at a family party snapping pictures then went to video then back to camera, all of a sudden i get a preparing sd card when trying to take a picture and it just sat there. my battery also has been draining in 4 hours without me doing anything on it.

so i went to verizon and they said it was the software and to come back in 30. i went back and they told me they will send me a new one in 2 days. anyone else have this issue?

do i have to redownload every app?

2. icstars989

icstars989 Android Enthusiast

Never had that particular issue, and yes, you do have to re-download all your apps, but it keeps track of what you had, so it makes it a little easier for you.

3. TBreezy

TBreezy Newbie

ALL MY APPS ARE NOT IN THE DOWNLOAD SECTION. ONLY A FEW OF THEM ARE THERE. oops sorry about caps.

4. TBreezy

TBreezy Newbie

got my new phone on thursday. seems more well built and faster than my last one. Gave me a new sandisk micro sd instead of mine that just said japan on it. works like a charm.

5. messenger13

messenger13 Android Expert

I had my 1st DROID for a day. It was horrible. Reboots galore! It was sluggish, etc... Verizon let me keep my sdcard (as I already had stuff on it) and swapped me phones. I couldn't be happier. My 2nd phone has performed flawlessly for over 5 weeks now, not one single reboot.

I wish you the same luck with your "2nd DROID". ;)

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews