1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wakelocks from GestureTouchInjectionService

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by antipasta, Jan 2, 2014.

1. antipasta

antipasta Newbie

Hi,

I see a good number of wakelocks from com.qualcomm.gesturetouchinjectionservice on my device. Any idea what it does?

2. rbheromax

rbheromax Android Expert

stock everything?

3. antipasta

antipasta Newbie

Rooted w/ a handful of bloat frozen, but otherwise stock

4. dragonhart6505

dragonhart6505 Android Expert

You could just remove the gestureinjectionservice apk from /system/app/ forget what its called, I think its somewhere along the lines of Gestureinjection

5. dragonhart6505

Gestureoverlay. apk

6. antipasta

antipasta Newbie

Thanks for the info. More than removing it I guess I was just curious if anyone knew what it did. It's possible I'd mind the wakelocks less if I knew it was doing something useful :)

7. dragonhart6505

I havent ever used it. I dont do anything too special with my device except game and watch videos and forums. Im not fond of all the fancy stuff people try to implement. Its a means of contact to me, anything else is either useless or unimportant to me. Just how I feel about it personally.
    Ive modified the stock rom with a lot of stuff taken out of it I plan to release soon for simplified use. Keep an eye out for the thread when it pops up

rbheromax likes this.

ZTE Awe Forum

The ZTE Awe release date was Q2 2007. Features and Specs include a 4.13" inch screen, 0.1MP camera, 128GB RAM, and processor.

Q2 2007
Release Date
Reviews