1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wallet Case for the Galaxy S3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by joehesapha, Jan 5, 2013.

1. joehesapha

joehesapha Newbie

Hey guys. I was just wondering about what kind of wallet cases are out there. I saw a BAK case and thought it was cool because of the openness of the front. Anyone know of any others?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mpadhu

mpadhu Lurker

Hi,

Take a look at the below link. It is a pouch type. This would be suitable if you don't want to hide the phone's beauty with a back cover case.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/170964910906?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_2026wt_1139

And the below one is a flip type,

http://www.ebay.in/itm/170965478548?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_5477wt_1139

And I own the first one :)

3. joehesapha

joehesapha Newbie

gotchya. those look cool, i just dont know if i want the front covered. do you have any problems with missing calls or missing messages because of the closed front or not really?

4. phil75231

phil75231 Well-Known Member

5. joehesapha

joehesapha Newbie

cool thanks

6. sinister357

sinister357 Newbie

[​IMG]5 bucks on ebay, shipped.

7. joehesapha

joehesapha Newbie

Hm. that is a pretty cool pouch. I ended up going with that BAK Case afterall. It is pretty solid. I have been wallet free for a little while now and it is great. I would highly recommend them. I am not sure if links are allowed but here it is:

BAK Cases

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews